Marketing and Administrative Specialist
Roles & Responsibilities:
General Office Administrative Management
- Office Communication: field incoming phone calls, updates to employees, manage office voicemail messages, welcome and direct visitors. Create a positive and inviting first impression to Fourth Elm guests and visitors.
- Responsible for organized, clean office; management of janitorial staff.
- Coordinate office schedules.
- Coordinate IT Support, including mobile phone management, management of IT consultant, email management, etc.
- Manage office supplies/orders, etc.
- File/organize all office documents.
- Manage Office Security System.
- Design/prepare proposals/SOQs/submittals.
- Write Press Releases for Fourth Elm announcements.
- Manage client database, likely using a CRM (client relationship management) software.
- Manage a targeted email marketing program, including design of constant contact messages.
- Coordinate all advertising needs.
- Manage/coordinate updates to GEMCAP website.
- Maintain Fourth Elm social media presence (facebook, LinkedIn, etc).
- Coordinate/plan Fourth Elm marketing events.
- Manage/order all marketing material (project signs, letterhead, business cards, etc)
- Coordinate and manage photographer to photograph recently completed projects.
- Coordinate material for any presentations.
- Maintain brand standards for company.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A “Can-do”, entrepreneurial attitude.
- Highly organized, detail oriented fast learner and volume producer
- Experience with graphic design (Photoshop, InDesign experience preferred).
- Strong computer and Internet research skills.
- Some real estate or construction industry experience preferred but not necessary.
- Shows initiative, creativity, flexibility and sense of urgency.
- Independent worker comfortable making decisions
- Personable, friendly and welcoming
- Professional, motivated self-starter who works well in a dynamic, team environment.
About Fourth Elm Construction
Fourth Elm Construction LLC is a full-service commercial construction company. Fourth Elm Construction leverages its extensive retail, automotive and mixed-use project experience to serve our clients’ needs through all phases of construction, please visit www.fourthelm.com.